Urban Pagan in Somerset

Urban Pagan in Somerset

Tuesday 16 June 2015

New Circle beginnings

A lot has happened since my last blog entry and I don't want to revisit some of the more unpleasant events. Suffice it to say that the community house I moved into was not quite what was expected and there was a few rather unsavoury experiences. I havnt had many experiences of Intentional community and still believe on the whole, they can be wonderful places. However, I have learned the hard way that its probably not a good idea to live in one where one person owns the property and can bully or coerce the rest of the community members and their families.


So onwards and upwards as they say!! We moved out into our own wonderful place at the bottom of Glastonbury Tor at the Spring Equinox (an apt time I might say) and what a wonderful, peaceful and magical space we have found ourselves in. The place is actually full of wonderful people and the community I sought was on my doorstep!


The new springtime has renewed my desire to work with circles again - and as always, (meant to be!!) within days of deciding this, up pops around 9 new people wanting a coven or circle to work with. So we are opening the new Coven of the Silver Hearth here in Glastonbury and Im very much looking forward to making new connections, the wonderful summer coming and more studying on my course which has been so interesting and fulfilling.


More to come..................



No comments: